söndag 19 april 2009

No. 17

Okay. So, my hard drive needed to be formated, which meant I lost my U2-playlist that I had been preparing... And then it took some time before I got the time and energy to restore it. But anyway, now I'm back and ready to start the list! And just so you know, it's very hard to pick out my favourits for this list, and even harder to have to remove the ones that there is no room for... I guess I will have to ad some "Bubblare" along the way...

So here it comes, Number 17 (drum roll please):

The Payboy Mansion - Pop

"Why?" you might say.. Well, just listen to the magnificent lyrics. It's up for debate what it means of course, but I would say it's a sarcastic view on Hollywood, where " beauty is true, and surgery the fountain of youth".

1 kommentar:

  1. bra start, mindre bra uppföljning...

    nu har ni en ny utmaning som väntar! http://jessisca.blogspot.com/2009/05/10-truths-about-myself.html :)

    SvaraRadera